Row Seven were one of the first UK companies to use SIMPL# and SIMPL# Pro, having participated in Crestron's beta program.
These new tools from Crestron allow Microsoft's Visual Studio and C# to be used to program system components and indeed complete systems.
The use of C# provides:
- Object orientated programming.
- Much faster execution of complex code.
- Access to a much larger programming knowledgebase.
- Use of more efficient programming tools.
- Native XML creation and parsing.
- Managed device wide data storage.
- Run-time configuration of Crestron resources such as DM.
- LAN Socket array management.
- File transfer FTP support.